European Golf & Environment Trip of a Lifetime
Three individuals, one from each of the winning clubs, and the winner of Operation Pollinator, will enjoy a trip of a lifetime to see some of Europe’s most environmentally proactive golf facilities.
You will be given the opportunity to compare notes on differing approaches to environmental management in what will be both an educational and inspiring trip for any course manager/greenkeeper.
Other Prizes & Benefits
- Striking glass awards for winners & finalists in all three categories
- Winners receive entry to the Foundation Award in Amenity Horticulture course, (BASIS recognised) – (new for 2019 awards)
- Certificate of Excellence – for all twelve shortlisted clubs
- Certificate of Achievement – for worthy entrants not shortlisted
- Opportunity to increase your CPD points (new 2019 awards)
- BIGGA membership – for winner of the Conservation Greenkeeper of the Year
- Promotional material to display across golf club and your website
- Brand exposure from independent world leading organisations including STRI
- Extensive national coverage in the media
- Cross promotion via social media including the Golf Environment Awards website, promotional materials and e-shots
- Opportunity to directly liaise and network with other golf clubs across the UK